Meat in Tomato Sauce - HCG Diet Team
Meat in Tomato Sauce
- 1 large tomato
- 100 grams of lean hamburger, chicken, shrimp,
- or fish
- 1/4 tsp. of garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 1/4 tsp. Italian Seasoning without any carbs
- Cut up the tomato and put it into a sauce pan to cook on medium heat for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Occasionally smash the tomato to help soften it.
- In the meantime, put the meat on the George Foreman grill. Check to see that the tomato has been heated all the way through and has a soft texture (or whatever consistency you prefer).
- After the meat is properly cooked, combine with the cooked tomato and add in your spices.
Did you find this information useful? Please leave a comment and don't forget to hit the like button to the left. :)
HCG Diet Team