The golden list of what to do and not to do. Some times it may seem a little hard but just remember
YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK GREAT AFTER THIS
- Required – Water intake is vital for the HCG diet, drink more than 2 liters of water per day
- Extra things you can do to insure that you lose one pound a day or more.
- Complete a colon cleansing diet before you start using HCG.
- Getting 30 grams of fiber per day (fiber pills or powders), the fiber can reduce constipation associated with little food intake.
- Drink teas without sugars while on the HCG.
- Take a multi- vitamin, and vitamin B-12 sublingual to boost your energy and metabolism.
- Eat salad with all meals.
- Light exercise for 15 minutes a day will increase your metabolism.
- Do not eat genetically modified foods or foods with high fructose corn syrups.
- Coconut oil can help some people lose more weight, but has made some put on weight.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid Fast Food Restaurants
- weigh and measure all food
- take potassium, minerals, and sea salts daily
- drink 64oz water
- follow diet exactly for best results
- use spices for cooking and read labels carefully for added sugars & starches
- use Stevia for sweetener
- use apple cider for cooking
- use salad as vegetable, if you find you’re hungry
- no gums or mints
- no oil based lotions, creams, oil based make up (lipstick, etc), petroleum products, or skin oils
- no drinking alcohol
- don’t use oils of any kind (fish oils, butter, oils, vitamin a or e)
- don’t use bbq sauce, A-1 sauce, or dressings that have significant calories
- don’t add any food of any kind that are not on to the food list
- no sugars
- no sodas