Now SAVE More Than Ever! Up To 33% savings on HCG Drops!
Pounds and Inches Drops Two 2 Ounce Diet Drops Bottles

Home Forums What You Should or Shouldn’t Use Creams And Lotions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  HCG Diet Team 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m excited to begin the HCG diet, but my only question is using creams and Lotions . What is the best products to use as I use these everyday and also hair products. Would love to hear from anyone that has any ideas. Thanks

I posted this as it is a good question and something I get often from people, to tell the truth I had problems the first time doing the diet when it came time to do shopping for “Creams And Lotions”.

Below I will talk about some of the lotions that can be used!

ALOE VERA GEL

East West Integrated Healthcare also approves aloe vera gel as an appropriate moisturizer that will not interfere with the hCG diet. The Aloe Vera Site reports the plant is a member of the onion and lily family; when applied to skin topically, the gel provides vitamins, minerals and anti-inflammatory agents such as salicylic acid. Products from this plant help to boost the body’s immune system to improve skin quality and heal it.

COCONUT OIL

Coconut oil is a product taken from the kernel or meat of coconuts. According to the Organic Facts website, coconut oil will prevent dryness on the skin surface and improve skin quality. In addition, coconut oil provides antioxidant properties that help heal and prevent aging. Products containing coconut oil as a base will be less likely to interfere with the hCG program.

Shampoo and Conditioner

Most people continue to use their regular shampoo and conditioner while on the HCG diet, although Panteen products are a good choice. We recommend that you not use any leave-in conditioners that stay on your scalp. The best rule-of-thumb is that you apply conditioner only to the ends of your hair. Make sure that you rinse off your conditioner from your scalp as much as you can. Also, make sure that any soaps you use do not contain any extra rich moisturizers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.